Trust our experts for the engineering, manufacturing and installation of high-capacity storage tanks in the USA. Granby Composites manufactures fiberglass tanks for a variety of uses, including fire tanks, wastewater tanks, potable water tanks, rainwater tanks and more.
Granby Industries’ expertise extends beyond Canada into the Northeastern US, Midwestern US, and many other regions. We employ 130 people and have 4 entities operating in the US: Granby Heating Products LLC, Granby Transport LLC, Signature Truck Systems LLC and Fischer Inc.
We rely on a strong network of US manufacturers to bring you superior products made to last, built with quality in mind and manufactured to meet the NFPA standards.
In fact, more than 90% of our tank components comes from the United States.
Storage tanks that won’t let you down
TYPES OF USE
Whether it’s for fire protection, rainwater, potable water or an alternative to a waste water system
Our expertise – Your tank projects
Got a specific storage tank project in mind? Take a look at some of the projects we’ve carried out in Canada and the US to get a sense of what we can do for you. We’ve installed thousands of tanks for a variety of uses, including fire tanks, wastewater tanks, septic tanks, potable water tanks, and many more.
- Over 20 years of experience
- Quality products meeting and exceeding the industry’s standards
- 100% leakproof tanks and 30 times lighter than concrete tank
- Quick and Easy to Install
- storage capacity ranging from 2,000 to 42,000 gallons (7,000 to 157,000 litres)
- Custom design for a true turnkey installation
- Concern and understanding towards environmental issues